Breach of Fiduciary Duty -> Liability -> Damages -> Expert Testimony and Reports
Identifies strengths and weaknesses of fiduciary performance
Expert Witness & Litigation Support for Plaintiff and Defense counsel
Trustee, Co – trustees, Successor Trustees, Beneficiaries, Fiduciaries
- Trust, Estate and Probate;
- Divorce, Family law, QDROs; Employment;
- FINRA (NASD) Arbitration, Securities litigation , NYSE, SEC, Regulatory investigations;
- ERISA Qualified Defined Benefit Pension plans, Defined Contribution Profit Sharing and 401k plans;
- Union, Taft-Hartley Plans, Multi-employer Plans;
- Public Employees’ (State, County, City, Agency-Fire, Police) Pension Plans;
- Non profits, Foundations & Endowments; 403 plans;
- HOAs, Cemetery Funds, Guardian, Conservatorships
FiduciaryFORENSICS™ full root and branch investigation includes current and historical parties, processes, policies, procedures, investments, asset tracing, documents, data and performance compared to prudent fiduciary standards of care.
* Note: FiduciaryFORENSICS™ applies to any type of account, investment, asset, entity, insurance or annuity policy and or intellectual property deemed subject to a fiduciary standard of care.
In nearly every dispute whether trust or non-trust account, IRA, ERISA pension retirement benefit plan, charity, non-profit, foundation or endowment account, at the outset parties form a trusting relationship, promises are made, expectations are created, reliance and often complacency can take root, disappointments occur, communication wanes, account values continue to suffer, risks increase, prudence gaps manifest then arbitration claims or lawsuits are filed.
It’s best if we can be retained prior to the establishment of the new account (or new advisory) relationship to help prevent these types of situations When lawsuits or claims are contemplated we prefer to be involved at the earliest opportunity prior to filing.
For concerns related to breach of fiduciary duty, self-dealing, conflict of interest or malfeasance or violations of FINRA or SEC securities industry rules and regulations please contact us at:
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 943 – 6509
Copyright Chris McConnell & Associates 2003 – 2018 All rights reserved