Breach of Fiduciary Duty -> Liability -> Damages -> Expert Testimony and Reports
Identifies strengths and weaknesses of fiduciary performance
Expert Witness & Litigation Support for Plaintiff and Defense counsel
Trustee, Co – trustees, Successor Trustees, Beneficiaries, Fiduciaries
- Trust, Estate and Probate;
- Divorce, Family law, QDROs; Employment;
- FINRA (NASD) Arbitration, Securities litigation , NYSE, SEC, Regulatory investigations;
- ERISA Qualified Defined Benefit Pension plans, Defined Contribution Profit Sharing and 401k plans;
- Union, Taft-Hartley Plans, Multi-employer Plans;
- Public Employees’ (State, County, City, Agency-Fire, Police) Pension Plans;
- Non profits, Foundations & Endowments; 403 plans;
- HOAs, Cemetery Funds, Guardian, Conservatorships
FiduciaryFORENSICS™ full root and branch investigation includes current and historical parties, processes, policies, procedures, investments, asset tracing, documents, data and performance compared to prudent fiduciary standards of care.
* Note: FiduciaryFORENSICS™ applies to any type of account, investment, asset, entity, insurance or annuity policy and or intellectual property deemed subject to a fiduciary standard of care.
For more information email@example.com or (310) 943 – 6509
Copyright Chris McConnell & Associates 2003 – 2016 All rights reserved